Thursday

Napster is Dead! Long Live Napster!

Well, the spirit of napster, anyway. Sorry, I know I said that there would be something of substance, but thanks to the following article on Techcrunch, I've spent the last two days watching scrubs on GoFish... I mean, just looking at the listings. I'm not confessing anything here. I'm not under oath. God, don't you pigs have anything better to do?

Forget YouTube: Go To These Sites If You Want Hard Core Copyright Infringing Content Michael Arrington 97 comments »

YouTube is clearly the most popular video sharing site on the web. But limits on video length, DMCA takedown notices and billion dollar lawsuits have damaged YouTube’s ability to facilitate serious copyright infringement. The smaller guys are now stepping in to fill the void.

Full length copies of well known TV shows and/or movies are readily available on a number of YouTube competitors. Watch, for example, The Office on DailyMotion, Scrubs on GoFish, or SouthPark on Veoh...